Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Borough, The Podium




The Bochogs (minus the late comers) tried out Borough on August 17, 2013.




This is the wall on the left as you enter.

That frame on the lower right is not an art work.
It's just a mirror in a frame.


Past the barrier..












Behind the barrier..

They sure like framing mirrors.

On to our orders:



Almost all the food blogs I read said that this was the must to order.
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup P280


But if you have the same taste as mine, not a fan of tomato based things,
I'll show you a different must. 
This is good grilled cheese though. Ü


Rap changed his order from wings to this.
Chile Chicken Burger P380
He regretted it.



Theo ordered this.
Fried Chicken and Waffles P290
Quarter Chicken cured in Sweet Tea. Paired with a Pumpkin Waffle. 
Served with Maple Syrup Gravy and Roasted Pecan Butter.



Jak ordered this.
Dirty Mashed Potatoes P80


With a side of this.
Classic New York Lasagna P380
Thinking that she ordered carbonara. Senior moment.


And now, for my order that wiggled all the way home.
ღ Cheese Injected Portobello Pita Pocket P340


Doesn't look much, does it?
Well, looks can be deceiving.

Trust me.
Portobello Mushroom oozing with Monterey Jack in a Pita Pocket. 
Served with Borough Chips.



I just saw "cheese injected" and repeated it to the waiter.
Oozing cheese it was. 

The Borough chips were also good! 
And I'd like to think of myself as someone who knows chips.


Though we were all full, we couldn't let this pass.
Mom's Milk and cookies P220
Flavors (L-R) Ginger, Peanut Butter, Double Chocolate.

You can also request for flavors to be changed. 
Ask what's available.


Our patience were tested waiting for this,
turns out, they only bake it (or maybe heat it) as you order it.


Now this is the kind of shots I can take. ;)



Borough
G/F The Podium, 12 ADB Ave, Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 570-8906
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 24hours


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.


No comments:

Post a Comment