Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nav Modern Thai Cuisine, Kapitolyo Ω



Darling and I tried Nav on September 2, 2013.


From the inside. 



Darling is not fond of Thai food so we had to keep our orders "safe". 
Chicken Satay P165
marinated and grilled chicken skewers with 2 sauces


Khao Kluk Kapi P165
Fried rice, shrimp paste (bagoong), sunny side up egg, 
sweet pork, green mango


Nav's Thai food wasn't bad, I've had worse.
But also, I've had better. Ü



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.

Nav Modern Thai Cuisine
16-C United St., Kapitolyo, Pasig
(02) 655-8395
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 12mn 



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment