Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Crazy Katsu, Maginhawa Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
Above photo taken from Crazy Katsu's Facebook page
My siblings and I had dinner at Crazy Katsu last October 2012

We were all already hungry so we started eating whatever came first.
 
Chicken Katsu Salad P120

 
Chicken Katsu P145

 Fish and Vegetable Tempura P140
For my vegetarian sister.

 Katsudon P150

Curry Rice P140

The food was not bad, it's just that when it comes to katsudon,
the standard has been set pretty high.
Check this out.

The prices are friendly to the pocket though.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle. Ω


Crazy Katsu
81 Maginhawa St. UP Teacher’s Village, Diliman, Quezon City
(02) 435 - 0030
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm

Crazy Katsu website
Crazy Katsu Facebook page


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü




No comments:

Post a Comment