Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Maimee's Garden Cafe, San Juan

Celebrated my birthday salubong dinner at Maimee's last September 2012.

I like intimate places like this.



 First up:
Roasted Pumpkin soup P100
This is less thick than the usual but one of the good ones I've tasted.

Chicken Cordon Bleu P260
One of the best sellers, we had 3 of this 
but only because the late comers didn't know we already ordered it.

Herb Pan-fried fish P285
Attacked by my hungry guests before I could get a photo.

Maimee's Kare-kare P370
 1st runner up for the wiggle award. ღ


Grilled Pork Belly P280
The meat was easy to cut and bite plus the flavor was not too sweet nor bland.
 
 
  
Best for a date place.

Maimee's Garden Cafe
20 E. Jacinto St. Little Baguio, San Juan
(02) 724 - 1538
Business Hours:
Tuesday - Thursday: 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 11pm
Sunday: 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 9pm
Closed on Mondays.


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment