Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, August 2, 2013

Nasi Lemak, BGC Taguig


Dinner at Nasi Lemak, March 11, 2012

Last time we ate at Nasi Lemak was when they were still in Morato.
That was ages ago.

So when my mom knew that they transferred to Taguig, we just had to try it again.
ღ Char Kway Teow P275
It's like Pad Thai, which I really like.

1/2 Hainanese Chicken Rice Set P418
My mom really likes.

Cereal / Oatmeal Butter Prawns P495

Nasi Lemak set P328

I would come back for the Char Kway Teow only Taguig is too far for me,
good thing I heard they have one in Galleria now.

Nasi Lemak
Unit 8 Commercenter, 4th Ave cor 31st St., BGC, Taguig
(02) 925-1988

They have another branch in Galleria
L2 East Lane, Robinsons Galleria
(02) 571 - 8988

Nasi Lemak Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment