Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Frankie's, City Golf Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
 

My friend and I tried Frankie's last October 2012.
 

Love this art! New Yooork..
 
♫ ..concrete jungle where dreams are made of.. 

Their menu was simple, not hard to choose.

Easy to understand.


 French Fries P80
  
Since I do not like the normal buffalo wings flavor, I got this.
 
1/2 Dozen Garlic Parmesan P143

It's not that bad, I just prefer Red Buffalo better when it comes to Garlic Parmesan wings,
but Frankie's flavoring is closer to Sunrise Bucket's though.

 
 Nice receipt holder.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Frankie's
G/F City Golf Plaza, Dona Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas, Baragay Ugong 1600 Pasig
(02) 687-1250
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 3am
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 4am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment