Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, August 19, 2013

Cue Modern Barbecue, BHS Taguig Ω

Ghost Month is No Wiggle Ω month for whenpigswiggle.blogspot.com
B-crew had dinner at Cue Modern Barbecue last October 2012

Free popcorn!

The B-crew:
Kidding! But close enough. Hihi.

I only got to take a picture of what I ordered..
King Henry-cut Pork Chop P625

Close-up on the mashed potato:

on the meat:


and on the fat:
I honestly wanted to devour this but my friends stopped me.
I like fats. In meat. Not in my body.

Spicy Fried Wings P355

I prefer this dish than the one beside it, Fried Buttermilk Wings P355. 
That was too sweet.

 Know your pig.
Test later.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.
 

Cue Modern Barbecue
Space NELG 105, Lower G/F Bonifacio High Street Centrale, Global City, 1201 Fort Bonifacio, 1630 Taguig
(02) 621-4052; 0917-8992283; 0921-2801389
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 1130am - 3pm, 6pm - 11pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment