Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Melt Gourmet Cheeseburgers - Leesburg, VA (USA)


My new BIL brought us to Melt on February 23, 2014.


As you enter..
There's a few seats on the right and that's it.


One of my never-full brothers tried this.
The Stout Beer Milkshake $7.25
I don't like beer even if it comes in a form of a milkshake.

Bacon Cheeseburger $9.95

Look how thick the patty is.

My vegetarian sister made me share with her.
Ahi Tuna Burger $14.95

It was not satisfying enough.

But this is what I liked.
ღ Onion rings $4.50
And I'm not even fond of onion rings but I liked this one,
so it must be goodie.

Fries $2.95

Burger $6.95

Bacon Blue Burger $9.95

Thanks, BIL! Ü


Melt Gourmet Cheeseburgers
525 E Market St, Leesburg, VA 20176
(703) 443-2105
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am – 8:30 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment