Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Toyose - Noriega St., San Francisco, CA (USA)



Roms, her friend Caroline and I went to Toyose on February 20, 2014.
It was very easy to miss.

Unless you purposely were looking for it.
We almost didn't know if the place was open or not.

But we just tried.



And look at the red button on this wall.

A call button. Yay!


I wanted this.
ღ Japchae $9.95
I was really craving for something noodle-y and this hit the spot.

Roms wanted this.
ღ Spicy Chicken Wings $12.95
This was really tasty for me and the meat was juicy too.

Caroline wanted this.
Seafood pancake $12.95
This one is just like any seafood pancake in Korean restaurants back home,
so it's just so so for me.

Toyose
3814 Noriega St, San Francisco, CA 94122
(415) 731-0232
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 6:00 pm – 3:00 am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.





No comments:

Post a Comment