Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, June 2, 2014

Mitchell's Ice Cream - San Francisco, CA (USA)


We went to Mitchell's for dessert after our Toyose dinner.

Too many flavors to choose from makes it harder to decide.


On the left side of the store.


There were so many people I almost gave up on getting one.


Coz I was getting two.
Strawberry and New York Cherry


Double Scoop $5.20

It was yummy yet I still liked Bi-Rite better.

Mitchell's Ice Cream
688 San Jose Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 648-2300
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment