Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Philz Coffee - Mission District, San Francisco, CA (USA)



Another coffee shop that Roms wanted me to try was Philz Coffee.

We walked towards here on February 21, 2014.
It was rugged and looked unfinished.

Which I liked.
Because sometimes, places that don't focus a lot on their look,

..serves the best coffee / food.

And this was one of those places.


 Get the pun? Ü


Philharmonic - medium roast - small $3.00
Cardamom - Cinnamon - Plum
Comes with fresh mint leaves.

I definitely chose a flavor I liked. 
For every sip I took I remember saying in my head "This is so good."


Philz Coffee
Mission District - 3101 24th St. at Folsom St., San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 875-9370
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 6:00 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 6:30 am - 8:30 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment