Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Little Star Pizza - Valencia St., San Francisco, CA (USA)



Roms let me try Little Star Pizza after our coffee break at Four Barrel.

Inside, it seemed like a very different place.

On the left.

Further inside.

We were only having a snack so we sat at the bar.
ღ White Pie $20.12

It wasn't tomato sauce based and the cheese was really good.

The best part was that it was just the right thickness and crunchy!


Little Star Pizza
400 Valencia St. San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 551-7827
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00 pm -10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm


Little Star Pizza website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment