Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, July 26, 2013

GoodFellas Steaks & Burgers, Kamuning QC

We had dinner at GoodFellas on April 22, 2012

The place was inspired by the 1990 Robert De Niro mafia movie, Goodfellas.

I don't like buffalo wings much because of the tangy taste 
but this got it right for my palette.
 Flaming Wings - to share P395 (P220 solo)


Cream of Pumpkin - to share P120 (P40 solo)

Meatball Clemenza - to share P295 (P155 solo)

Johnny Roastbeef Sandwich P245
Angus roastbeef






Goodfellas Steaks & Burgers
56 Teodoro Gener St. cor K-1st St., Bgy Kamuning, QC
(02) 413 - 3187
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 12am
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 2am

GoodFellas Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment