Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, July 29, 2013

PF Chang's, Alabang Town Center



My 2 closest friends and I went to P.F. Chang's last July 21, 2012


We ordered some of their best sellers:
Minced chicken, mushrooms, green onions and water chestnuts over crispy rice sticks +
cabbage cups
=
Chang's chicken lettuce wraps P395

Seared Ahi Tuna P385

Kung Pao Chicken P395

Shanghai shrimp with garlic sauce (for two) P445

PF Chang's Fried rice P200

Nothing made my tail wiggle and decided to have the leftovers wrapped up.

Now, this is the best part,
their take-out boxes actually came in those Chinese take-out box you see in US shows
when they have Chinese food delivered!

We got so excited that we asked to pack the food ourselves.
Neat, eh?


By the time we got back home we were already hungry and ate our take-outs. 

Weirdly enough, my tail started to wiggle!

 Chinese take-out box.

My guess is it was because of the box. ;)

P.F. Chang's
The Street, Corte de las Palmas, Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
(02) 869 - 7837
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 1am

PF Chang's Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü



No comments:

Post a Comment