Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Brown's Gourmet Chicken, Greenhills Town Center


My brother and I went to Brown's on February 19, 2012. 

It was still fairly new at that time.


We tried their specialty:
ღ Brown's Famous Chicken (1/2 chicken + rice + 2 sides) P225
Tasty and tender, just like what any meat should be.


+
 
Basil Pesto + Toasted pumpkin seed P120

The owner gave us complimentary dessert when ahya gave back the excess change.
Almond Lychee panna cotta


Brown's Home of the Chicken Roasters
2 Granada St., Greenhills Town Center, QC, Stall #16
(02) 408 - 5258, (0917) 648 - 9082 
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm

Brown's Gourmet Facebook Page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment