Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Yabu, Robinsons Magnolia

Above photo from Yabu's Facebook page


First impression lasts. First time I tried Yabu was last August 23, 2012.  
I liked it so much that I went 4 more times after that.


Yabu at Robinsons Magnolia on a Thursday night.


This is what got my tail wiggling again and again.
 Special Ebi & Fish Katsudon P365
The crunchy coating did not fall apart like other katsus I've tried. 
Crunch durability, I realize, has a big influence on my tail.

 This is served with unlimited cabbage strips, miso soup and a small plate of sliced fruit.

Other dishes of theirs I tried:
Original Ebi & Fish Katsudon P350

Salmon Set P475

Seafood Katsu Set 2 P545
Salmon, Black Tiger Prawn, Crab and Oyster


Yabu House of Katsu
Lower G/F Robinsons Magnolia, New Manila, QC
(02) 961- 4975
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday:  10am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment