Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, July 22, 2013

Stacy's, Capitol Hills


I celebrated my 2012 birthday breakfast with the Bochogs at Stacy's in Capitol Hills.


So, I did. :)

My order was the best!

ღ Spicy Lemon Shrimp Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta P215
The spicy kick kicked all of Bochogs' orders a**.

What the Bochogs ordered:

Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Bacon P115

Texas Barbecue Ribs P255



 Manila Pride P195
(Boneless Bangus belly)


Granny's picnic bowl P210
(chicken and pork belly air dried, flaked and refried)


Big Breakfast Bangers P185
("big" was an overstatement)

Some of the dishes' names were not self explanatory and the descriptions were a bit long and we had to read everything first
which was a hassle because we were already really hungry.

The Bochogs

munching on the plastic pastries




Stacy's
Capitol Greenstreet Commercial Center, 1 Capitol Hills Drive Matandang Balara, QC
(0927) 326 - 2244, (0933) 442 - 7661, (0917) 847 - 2229
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 9pm
Friday - Saturday: 7am - 10pm
Sunday: 7am - 9pm

Stacy's Facebook Page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment