Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sauceria, Boni Serrano QC

Above photo taken from Sauceria's facebook page

We had our family dinner at Sauceria last July 8, 2012.

They have calm exteriors, not so much the interiors.

But that's not what I came here for. ;)

I came for this.

ღ Spanish Sardines Pizza P330
Thin crunchy crust, generous cheese plus a bit of saltiness of the sardines.

We also tried:
French onion soup P110


Tuna Tataki P320



Tapa Ricelette P235





Sauceria
25 Boni Serrano Ave. (formerly Santolan) cor. Sunrise Drive, Quezon City
(02) 584-3967
Business Hours: 
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 1am

Sauceria Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment