Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yukinohana, Timog

We had a quick dinner at Yukinohana in Timog last July 29, 2012.

They served us complimentary appetizers while we waited. 







I don't know what these are called.

Here are those I do know are called..
ღ Unagidon P350
Look at all that eel! Mmm..

 
Salmon Salad P490
The price is too expensive for this.

Teriyaki Skewer P300

Their house tea



Yukinohana
33 Timog Avenue, Brgy South Triangle, QC
(02) 709 - 5748
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 530pm - 3am

Yukinohana Facebook Page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment