Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Red Buffalo Wings ☆ Pizza, Greenhills Town Center


We had family dinner at Red Buffalo last February 2012.

This was so good.
ღ Parmesan  Garlic Single (5 pcs) P165
The chicken was not dry and the flavor was just right.

Home made fries P85

All American cheeseburger P155

Hickory Baby Back Ribs P375

Vegetarian pizza P335
For my vegetarian sister.

ღ Bundaberg sarsaparilla
Because it sounds funny even if I don't like carbonated drinks.



Red Buffalo Wings ☆ Pizza
Unit 11 Greenhills Town Center, #2 Granada St. Brgy. Valencia, 1112 Quezon City
(02) 654 6997
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 1215am
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 2am

Red Buffalo Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment