Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tai's Best, Molito Alabang


I went to Tai's Best in Alabang with my friend last September 1, 2012.

Since it was just the two of us girls, we only ordered a few items.

We were planning to bring home leftovers but this was so good 
that the 2 of us finished the whole thing right there.

 Black Paella P350
My favorite part was that it had crunchy bits which I think was just a result of the rice
staying on that pan too long but it was still good.


Pumpkin Soup P150
One of the good ones I've tasted. And I have tasted a lot!


Beef Spareribs P290
Very tender meat. I can taste why these 2 pieces would cost that much.

But it was still the Black Paella that lingered in my thoughts for weeks!


Tai's Best
Molito Commercial Complex, Madrigal Avenue corner Commerce Avenue Alabang, Muntinlupa City
(02) 856-0875

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment