Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hai Chix & Steaks, Ortigas Home Depot


My friend Acee and I visited Hai Chix & Steaks last October 27, 2012.

It may take a little effort when you enter home depot 
because Hai Chix & Steaks is located AT THE BACK of the strips of restaurants.
But I promise, it's worth it.

Where we dined.

What made my tail wiggle:

 Cab Rib Eye 330g P1,100
Cooked medium well. The meat was so tender and those little things 
on top of the sliced meat are fats, I know it's bad but they were so goood.

 Another dish we ordered:
Butter Garlic Shrimp P250 - so so


Time to go back!


Hai Chix & Steaks
Ortigas Home Depot
Drive along the road between Starbucks and Sitel, when you reach the end turn left.
(02) 661 - 7695
Business Hours: 
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 11pm

Hai Chix Facebook Page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment