Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Parvati, Trinoma

We had dinner at Parvati last May 20, 2012.


I came back just for this 2 more times after.
 Bacon, Corn & Potato Chowder P90
Thick and creamy.

Other things we tried:
French Onion Soup P100

Smoked Salmon Sandwich with Mango Dill Dressing P200
(P140 - half)

Penne Pesto alla Siciliana P240
(P140 - half)

BBQ Chicken & Caramelized Peaches Club Sandwich P250

And for dessert,
Mochi Ice Cream P295

I prefer my mochi ice cream to have MORE ice cream and just a thin layer of mochi.
Like this one.

Parvati
G/F Trinoma, Mindanao Lobby (beside Gourdo's)
(02) 901-1428
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 9pm
Friday - Sunday: 10am - 10pm

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment