Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Picket Fence, Katipunan


Above photo from Picket Fence's Facebook page

My friend Darling and I tried Picket Fence on June 22, 2013.
  
Where we enjoyed our meal.


And the meal that made my tail wiggle~
 PF Burger P199
Made of double beef patty with cheese, lettuce, BACON strips and fried onions.
This must be why Jughead Jones loves burgers so much.


We also tried the Chili Con Carne Fries P155

Vanilla Milkshake P138

and their Milk & Cookies P90.

The cookies were not worth it but at least the milk shot glasses were cute.


Definitely coming back for another PF Burger and maybe try their ice cream.


Picket Fence
317 FBR Arcade, Loyola Heights, Katipunan
(inside the building where Yellow Cab is)
(02) 242-43-05
Business Hours: 
Monday - Saturday: 8am - 10pm

Picket Fence Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment