Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mochiko mochi ice cream

Mochi ice cream: 
A Japanese confection made from mochi (pounded sticky rice) with an ice cream filling. 

December 2012,
I was doing a last minute Christmas shopping in G4 and I saw this at Food Choices.

Eenie meenie miney moe.

Opted for the New Recipe:

ღ Potato Chip Chocolate P75
Look at all that ice cream and just a thin layer of mochi.

Next time I saw another Mochiko was when I went to Shangri-la last May 2013.

Make sure to follow the instructions on the packet:
Please wait a few minutes or when mochi is soft to the touch before biting into it.

Or else you will be biting into a really hard mochi and get almost nothing off 
and taste nothing but ice because of how cold it is.

ღ Cookie dough P75

Indeed, good things come to those who wait.


Mochiko
Check out their website for branches all over Metro Manila
Business Hours: Mall hours

Mochiko website
Mochiko facebook

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment