Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bar B Skew, Tomas Morato

Above photo taken from their Facebook page


Darling and I tried Bar B Skew on November 29, 2013.


Inside..


 Left side..



Straight ahead..


Choices of skewers..


The grill..





We availed this.
ღ What a bargain.



Rice..


Soup.. 



The skewers I chose out of what's available.. 


Grill..


Marinate..


Eat.
Pig's ears. 


Pinoy BBQ Chicken


Chicken Wings


Hot Pepper Chicken

It would have been better if we were able to taste their best sellers
but this is an entertaining way of dining. Ü


Bar B Skew
Centerstage Bldg, 68 Timog Ave., Laging Handa, Quezon City
(02) 412-8661
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 12pm - 2am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment