Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, January 10, 2014

Melo's Home of Certified Angus Beef, Burgos Circle



Arlene and I tried Melo's on November 28, 2013.





Their al fresco area. 


Inside.. 





Our seat. 


Beside the bar.. 


We were served 2 of this each for starters. 


We ordered some appetizers:
Shrimp Cocktail P388
[Receipt shows this is P390]


Because she liked the shrimp cocktails from her home.
 This was nothing like it and the shrimps were too small - she said.


 We also ordered this because she loved the version of this from where she lives.
Crab Cake P288
[Receipt shows this is P380]


It's not the same. - she said.


Our main dishes:
Chilean Seabass Filet P1,280
[Receipt shows this is P1,180]


It was too dry for me.


The promo they had on the board outside:
Australian Wagyu Steak P899



We asked it to be cooked medium rare. 


But it was too rare..
So we had it cooked to medium well, now it tasted better.


Learn how you like your steak to be cooked from Melo's



Our main orders came with their soup of the day.
Pumpkin and Crab&Corn soups.

I was not impressed with our orders,
and with how much each costs, I was disappointed.


Melo's Home of Certified Angus Beef
29th St. Corner Rizal Drive, Burgos Circle, Global City, Taguig
(02) 403-5968 & 403-5969
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 1130am - 230pm, 530pm - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment