Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Poppins, Scout Madriñan

Above photo taken from Poppins' Facebook page


Darling and I tried Poppins on November 14, 2013.


It's in the same place where Twist is.


And it's just in front of Coffee, Tea & Me.









We shared this dish.
Poppins' Surf & Turf P460


Surf & Turf comes with:
Organic Australian tenderloin 
(iPhone4 for Point of reference.)


Parmesan Sweet Potato Wedges


Cajun Shrimps



Cajun Tartar and Barbecue sauce. 

I was a bit disappointed with how the Surf & Turf tasted
considering that there were a lot of raves in their FB wall.

Perhaps if I didn't read the review on this dish,
it would've been better.


Poppins
Tomas Morato cor Sct Madrinan St Laging Handa, Quezon City
(02) 332 5797, (0916) 223-5105
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 2pm, 5pm - 2am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment