Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Izakaya Kikufuji, Makati




We went to Kikufuji on December 3, 2013.


As we entered..


The bar was full because of all the reserved seats.


On the right side..


The bar from where we were seated..
 


The counter where you will pay is right beside the entrance..


We ordered this because we were in a hurry to eat.
San Ten Mori P340



Ebi P205


My bowl of..

Sukiyaki Jo

Ten Ju P265



And these are their best sellers:
Tebasaki P56 each


Enoki Bacon P52 each


And my favorite.
 
ღ Gyu Kushi P125 each

It was very tender and juicy. Mmmm..

Izakaya Kikufuji
2277 Pasong Tamo Legazpi Village, Makati
(02) 893-7319
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 11am - 2pm, 5:30pm - 11pm
Saturday - Sunday: 11am - 2pm, 5:30pm - 1030pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment