Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The 5th Taste, San Juan




Puti and I went to The 5th Taste on November 16, 2013.


It's above Tama Yaki.



And nobody else was there at 7pm.



But you can order food from this place when you're at Tama Yaki.



Our seat.


And our orders.
We had the pumpkin soup split into 2.


Roasted Kabocha Soup P110


Puti liked this pumpkin soup, it wasn't bad but of course, 
I still like Cibo's the best.


We also had sushi.
Tempura Roll P250



[back view]
This wasn't too tasty but I liked this better than the pizza we ordered.


Kani Salad Pizza P285


For me this wasn't worth the price 
because it's just shredded carrots and crab stick strips.

Nevertheless, Puti finished this off. Ü

The 5th Taste
453 P. Guevarra St. 1500 San Juan, Philippines
(02) 570 - 7789
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment