Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Shiraz, Orchard Road (Singapore)



We stopped to try Shiraz along Orchard Road.


The lights in it's place and the queue they got going got us curious.. 









Premium Lamb $10.50 


I'm not so much into the taste of it, but it actually tastes clean 
for a food stand on the side of the road.


Shiraz Mazzeh
Ngee Ann City, 391 Orchard Road, #01-K1, Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza, Singapore 238873
Operating Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 1130am - 12mn


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

1 comment:

  1. Coincidentally, the other day, I was watching our video eating this. :) Hallow!

    ReplyDelete