Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Tokyo Bubble Tea, Tomas Morato and Eastwood

Above photo taken from Bubble Tea's Facebook page.


My friends and I have been going to Bubble Tea since 2010
Chocolate, Royal and Strawberry milk tea.



This has been a nice hang out place from 2010 - 2012
until it became known and we couldn't get a decent seat anymore.



Bubble Tea opened in Eastwood, so Bochog Jak and I tried it on May 9, 2013.
We had the Beef Stew noodles split into 2. 


Beef Stew Noodles P245
The taste was to bland for me.



Seafood Melt Doria P245
Mixed Salmon, Tuna, Squid, Clam, and mussel 
topped on baked rice with melted cheese. 

This one was too tasty. Better shared for 3 and with another dish.

I tried their sushi too.
Salmon 2 P195
Salmon inside and outside with wasabi-mayo

Not so good.

Tokyo Bubble Tea

220 Tomas Morato Ave., Quezon City
(02) 412-3573
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 1am


Eastwood Citywalk, Libis, Quezon City
(02) 571 - 4140
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10am - 2am

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment