Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, January 6, 2014

Holdak Chicken, Mezza Residences

Above photo taken from Holdak's Facebook page


Darling and I tried Holdak on November 21, 2013.


As we entered..


Right angle..


Left angle..


Wash area..


 Our orders: 


Ta-dah! 
Cheese Ramen P95


It literally looked like Lucky Me instant mami.
And we couldn't taste the cheesiness. 


Box of 6 Yang Nyam sauce P279
Original Korean Fried Chicken Recipe



Darling found this too oily but it tasted ok and it was tender.
She's just oil conscious like that. Haha.

We wanted regular side of fries
but the lady said that people order this more.
 Curry Fries P55
People probably ordered it only out of curiosity.
We could not taste the curry either.

It seemed like they just sprinkled some curry powder on top of the regular fries. 


Holdak Chicken
Mezza Residences, Aurora Blvd. cor. Araneta Ave. 1113 Quezon City
(02) 354 2195
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 9am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

1 comment: