Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, January 13, 2014

Ippudo, Orchard Road (Singapore)



Darling, me and some friends went to Singapore on December 4 - 8, 2013.


And one of our food agendas is Ippudo.


I couldn't wait for tomorrow.


So we dined here on our first night.


It was a long queue.


But we waited it out.


Our orders.
Ippudo Chashu Tsukene $10
Juicy minced pork patty served with fried noodle bits
on a hot plate, topped with poached egg.


Spicy Shrimp Mayo P13
Lightly battered deep-fried succulent prawns
served with spicy mayonnaise dip.


Spicy Miso Tonkotsu P18
Ippudo's original tonkotsu broth 
with added spicy miso paste and spicy fragrant oil.


Darling and I shared this.




Akamaru Chashu $20


Look at those noodles, not too thick. Thumbs up!!!


And the chashu.. Mmmm..



We also added:
Tamago $3


Makes the broth a bit thicker and yummier!


ღ I so loved our food here. I liked the ramen Darling and I ordered,
but the Spicy Miso Tonkotsu lasted in my mind as well.


Ippudo
333A Orchard Road  #04-02/03/04 Mandarin Gallery, Singapore 238897
6235 2797
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm (Last order at 10pm)
Sunday: 11am - 10pm (Last order at 9pm)


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

1 comment: