Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hanji House of Desserts, Timog



We tried Hanji after our dinner at Manong's Bagnet.


We saw their very bright signage lights from across the street.



Turns out, it was their first day opening and is on 20% off! Yay!
Coconut Juice Pomelo & Mango w/ Ice Cream P109



I was really excited to try this because I am a fan of the classic mango sago 
in chinese restaurants.

Mango & Gelatin with Ice Cream P109


Coconut Juice & Black Rice with Mango P98



But since it was their first day, their desserts were not yet that perfect.
For me, it lacked taste. Or it all tasted the same.


Mr. Hanji also gave us free gelatos to try.
Discounts are good but free is better. Ü

Mr. Hanji said that they are still adjusting their gelato, they make it themselves.

Hanji House of Desserts
Mezanie Floor Victoria Towers Panay St. Timog 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
(0932) 709 - 9689
Business Hours:


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment