Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mezza 9, Hyatt Hotel (Singapore)




Mezza 9 is one of the food places in our itinerary.


We came only for their strawberry shortcake.



Because I read in blogs that it's one of the best. 


Plus it's 50% off after 9:30pm!
As we entered..


On the right..



 On the left..


Where the cakes are..


We had it to go because we were still going catch the MRT home.
 
ღ Strawberry Shortcake $4.50 = $2.25
Very generous on the strawberry and it wasn't sour.


50% off applied to all their cakes so our friends ordered other things too.
Tiramisu


Apple pie 


Dark Chocolate something..

I only got to taste the Strawberry Shortcake
but for 50% off, I assume all the other cakes tasted oh-so-good as well.


Mezza 9
Mezzanine Level, Grand Hyatt, Scotts Rd, Singapore 228211
65 6730 7188
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 12pm - 3pm, 6pm - 11pm
Sunday: 1130am - 3pm, 6pm - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment