Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bubba Gump, Greenbelt 3



HAPPY 2014!

Just for today, whenpigswiggle will share a special food post.


Do you have a happy food restaurant?
That place you go to that makes you happy when you eat there?

I do.

Above photo taken from Bubba Gump's Facebook page



I've been going to Bubba Gump since 2005, and back then, 
camera phones and digicams were not as rampant as it is now.


So I don't have photos of the place,


nor good photos of the food.
[flip the sign to Stop Forrest Stop if you need a server]


The earliest photos I could find of Bubba Gump was October 6, 2005
I think this was called someting Mahi-mahi,
it wasn't so good then and I think it's not on their menu anymore now.

And we also got this:
ღ Best Ever Popcorn Shrimp and a basket of fries.
(price no longer applicable)


I liked the Popcorn Shrimp so much we went back 2 days after.
October 8, 2005 
I forgot what else we ordered then..


Then on October 15, 2005, we tried other dishes.
Forgot what this was called, but this is when I realized 
that Bubba Gump is not compete without  Popcorn Shrimp


October 27, 2005 
ღ Best Ever Popcorn Shrimp



and a basket of fries. 


Every time we go to Bubba Gump, Popcorn Shrimp is always a must.
So that's when I started taking picture of the order we had
aside from the popcon shrimp.

November 8, 2005
I assume this is the- Run Across America Sampler


The thing is, I like Bubba Gump so much
that I think all their food is really great,


But really, it's just the effect of their BEST EVER POPCORN SHRIMP!
January 7, 2006
That sometimes, I order 2 of it just for me.



March 8, 2006
Some baby back ribs..


And a must.



April 21, 2006


Popcorn Shrimp tastes better with their fries.
 




April 1, 2007


Camera specifications are starting to get better.


What we ordered aside from the Popcorn Shrimp


 And we had a free sundae!
Because we were asked to answer a Bubba Gump trivia.


May 23, 2007
I guess this time we didn't order anything else aside from Popcorn Shrimp.


Or we had a new camera and I was busy
trying out the zoom..


June 16, 2007
There's really no point in looking for the name of this dish.
POPCORN SHRIMP is what you have to try.


October 15, 2007 
Sometimes we try their drinks too..


And this time we paid for this sundae.
It tasted better when it was free. Ü


Time to go back!


Bubba Gump
Unit 219, Level 2, Greenbelt 3 Makati City, 1200 Philippines
(02) 757-5154
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 12mn
Friday - Saturday: 11am- 1am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment