Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Antonio's Breakfast, Tagaytay




We went to Tagaytay on November 27, 2013.


Mumsy wanted to try Antonio's (main branch) 


But we arrived late and they close at 2pm. 


So we went to Breakfast at Antonio's instead.


That serves all-day breakfast.


On the right, they sell their homemade jams and stuff..


I think their honey walnut loaf is famous.


The place is different from when I went here in 2006..
 


It's bigger now.


 But my favorite al fresco area is now gone. =( 



 Stairs to somewhere only the servers are allowed to go..


 Ahya ordered this.
ღ Reuben Sandwich P365
Slices of corned beef, swiss cheese, Saukeraut, 
Onion & Russian dressing


They were really generous with the ingredients in this sandwich!

It was also served with this.
Borough's chips is still better.


Diya ordered this. 
Antonio's House Burger P385


It was nothing special. 



I ordered this.
Smoked Salmon Benedict P485


English muffins, Topped with slices of smoked salmon 
& poached eggs with Capers Hollandaise Sauce 


served with Griddled cinnamon Pineapple & Banana slice.


And mumsy ordered this.
Portabello Tagliatelle w/ Truffle cream P495


She loved it.


Now, there was an extra order of this.
Eggs Benedict Pancake P270 


For my never-full brothers to share.


 It also came with this syrup.



Path to the CR..


Their comfort room has also changed from 2006.. 


 It's bigger now and more private..


 I remember seeing grass outside while peeing..

Overall, food was good.
Nothing spectacular but it tastes clean. Clean is also good.

Breakfast at Antonio's
Aguinaldo Highway, Barangay Bagong Tubig, 4120 Tagaytay, Tagaytay, Philippines
(046) 413 0738
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 7am - 9pm

Breakfast at Antonio's


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment