Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Kozui Green Tea, Tomas Morato


For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)

Above photo taken from Kozui's Facebook page


I first tried Kozui on July 30, 2010.



My friend and I just popped in while we waited for our turn in Yakimix.


Yakimix was still new then so it has a long queue.


While we waited before we can binge,


I had this first.
Double Taro Anmitsu
(I don't remember how much this was then)
Frozen Yogurt was also a hit in 2010.


Then I went back with Sundae on October 9, 2011
(stairs to the second floor)


At this time, milk teas were making the headlines..



So I ordered one.


I don't remember what this was called, I'm pretty sure it was milk tea.
(Apparently, iPhone photo apps were also the craze.)


Then on November 16, 2013,


I came back with Darling to kill some time.. 


I wanted the Anmitsu I ordered 3 years ago 
Mango Anmitsu P150
They only had green tea yogurt (which I wasn't aware)
so I had no choice but to devour this.


I don't like green tea.
In whatever form they may come.


I know, I know, why did I come here 
when the name clearly states that they are a green tea place.


Darling had this. 
 Jasmine Lemon Teaz P80
Tastes like flowers.


Kozui Green Tea
258 B. Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
(02) 413 - 2705
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 12mn
Friday - Sunday: 9am - 1am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment