Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Five Guys Burgers and Fries - Tysons Corner Center, VA (USA)


We went to Five Guys on February 4, 2014..


..for a quick break from all the shopping. 
**a photo of this Coca-Cola dispenser for a friend**

Five Guys is obviously known for their burgers..


and fries..
 This tall cup is what's left of all the fries in 1 order.
I wasn't able to take a photo of how much it was when it came,
but the paper bag below was pretty much 1/4 full of it.

Here are what we ordered.


Mumsy had this.

Little Cheeseburger $4.09

My never-full brothers had one of this each.
 Hamburger $5.99
It's basically the same size as the little cheeseburger,
the only difference is it has 2 patties.

And this is what I had.

Little Bacon Cheeseburger $6.09
Messy, huh?


I don't think Five Guys is all that great.
But their burgers are way better than McDonald's back home
considering they are a fast food joint too.


Five Guys
Level 3: 3C Tysons Corner Center, 1961 Chain Bridge Rd Tysons Corner, VA 22102
(571) 633-9550
Business Hours:
Monday -Saturday: 11am - 10pm 
Sunday: 11am-9pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment