Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nomama Artisinal Ramen, Scout Tuazon

 We had a small family dinner at Nomama last March 4, 2012

We started with some appetizers.
It's been awhile and I can't remember what this is called.

Pork Gyoza P125

Tofu Fries P110

ღ Thai Green Curry Ramen P290
Green curry paste in coconut broth. 
I like food cooked with coconut but I don't like the fruit itself.

Nomama Ramen P295
house pork stock, chashu, tamago, miso blend


huhu, poor piggy.

Nomama Artisinal Ramen
G/F FSS Bldg 2, Scout Tuason cor Scout Castor Streets
(02) 921-4913, (0916) 550 - 4373
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 1130am - 2pm, 6pm - 10pm
Sunday: 12pm - 3pm , 6pm - 930pm

Nomama Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment