Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, October 10, 2013

BBQ Chicken and Beer, Eastwood




Jak and I tried BBQ Chicken and Beer on May 16, 2013.
 


 Stairway to some chicken and beer..


 


Where we seated.



I ordered this because we are in a Korean place.
Bulgogi Donburi P195 
Ho-hum..


Jak ordered this because we are in a chicken place.
 Barbecued Chicken Set P205

 
 Her order was served after 2 follow-ups (we waited around 35 mins)
so they gave her complimentary iced tea.
That did not make up for the fact that we were just on our lunch break
and that waiting time was not within our leisure.

The chicken was good though but Jak didn't think so 
because she was upset about the service.



I came back with my teammates on September 26, 2013.
This time because they wanted beer.
But I wanted chicken.


It took around 25 mins for our order to come.
ღ Teri-Q Gold wings (10pcs) and Paris Chicken (10pcs) = P650




 Teri-Q Gold = Crispy chicken wings coated with soybean sauce and garlic flavoring inside.
 Paris Chicken = Sweet and spicy soy sauce topped with chillies.



I couldn't decide which tasted better because they complimented each other's taste.
It was gone in a jiff! 

We ordered one more plate of it. Ü
The only downside is it took another 25 mins :(


BBQ Chicken and Beer
G1C, Second Floor, Citywalk 1, Eastwood City
(02) 650-5521
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 11am - 2am
Saturday - Sunday: 11am - 3am


Chicken & Beer website
Chicken & Beer Facebook page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment