Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Steveston Pizza, Tomas Morato



We tried Steveston Pizza on August 4, 2013







Stairs to the 2nd floor.. 
 And that's the stairs to the restroom.


View from the top.


When ahya and I arrived, mumsy and diya already ordered.
 Classic Ceasar P175

I'm not much of a salad eater but this was really tasty.
I didn't mind eating it.


Mumsy chose this. 
ღ Margarite Zero P499 



Roasted garlic, anchovies, caramelized onions, capers, tomatoes, arugula. 


I like pizzas that are either really crunchy thin or soft thick crusted.
This was neither but it was still really good.


Oven Baked Chicken - Dark (Teriyaki) 6pcs P180
Only because they were out of Honey Garlic flavor.


Their signature premium pizzas are the "C" Pizzas that cost P1,299.
With my never-full brothers, that will be like getting held up.


Steveston Pizza
186 Tomas Morato corner Sct.De Guia, Quezon City
(02) 921 9898
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment