Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Draft Gastropub, The Fort

Above photo taken from Draft's Facebook page

Bochogs celebrated Jen's bday at Draft on May 19, 2013.

That's not her.


Not that either.


Hehe let's not spoil our appetite.. 



Starters:

Calamari P285



Theo had:
Schnitzel & Frites (chicken)P325


Jak had sausage.
Pork and Fennel Sausage P385
I'm not fond of sausages but the mashed potato on this was grreat!



The celebrant should have pasta for long life.
I think she got the wrong pasta..
Mac n Cheese P345



Drew had this..
Schnitzel & Frites (pork) P355



Rap, with sensitive teeth, ordered this:
Baked White Fish P385


And I, of course had this.
Roast Salmon P450
crispy skin salmon, roast veg, mustard cream


And for dessert:
Crispy Fried Mars Bars P255


ღ Bread and Butter Pudding
Yummy and nostalgic!



Draft
The Fort Strip, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
(02) 846 9725
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 230am
Sunday: 11am - 1230am



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment