Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wicked Waffle, Eastwood Ω




I was able to try Wicked Waffle on July 23, 2013.



I tried it with my teammates on a lunch break from our training.

It took a while for them to serve our orders,
so I wasn't able to bother my teammates to taste their food coz we were all in a hurry.


They all got rice meals and I really wanted waffles.
Breakfast of Champions P160
Signature Waffle, 2 bacon, scrambled eggs, home fries


I like my waffles with a crunch. This was saggy :(
I prefer this waffle.



Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Wicked Waffle
3F Eastwood CyberMall, E Rodriguez Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
(02) 219-1975
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 24hours


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment