Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, October 18, 2013

Roku Sushi + Ramen, Katipunan

Above photo taken from Roku's Facebook page 


Darling and I tried Roku on June 16, 2013.


There was this kid that kept looking at our table through the glass window,
he went out to the al fresco area where we were seated.
Turns out he wanted my small box of nerds. Ü


So anyway, guess what we got!
ღ Firecracker Roll P229
Explosively spicy salmon maki bites with a crunch. 


Spicy. Salmon. Crunch.
Home run.


We asked the server to split this into 2.
ღ Roku Ramen P239

See how plenty half an order was?

Also, I liked the noodles in this place
more than the other ramen places I've tried.


Roku Sushi + Ramen
5F, Oracle Building, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
(02) 352 - 5780
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 11pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment