Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Victorino's, Scout Rallos Ω

Above photo taken from Victorino's Facebook page.


We tried Victorino's on July 21, 2013.



They were still on their soft opening..
..but boy, were they full.


 They also have Heny Sison cakes







They have native stuff here on the right..


Scene on the left.
That's Heny Sison herself in black behind the dessert counter.


 Scene straight ahead.


Ok, let's start with the food.
First up:
Karabasa Soup (split into two) P120 

*This is not read in a Chinese accent, that is how it is spelled on the menu.



Warek-Warek P220
(their version of sisig)


Ginisar nga Pusit P270 




Kinirog P180



Lengua P390



Ginataang Manok P280


 And for dessert..
No no no, not the whole cake. Just a slice.


Strawberry Shortcake
I was disappointed on how small the slice was. :(


Carrot cake
(This is obviously not my choice.) 


This was the main event of the night.
See all those people gathered around the guy in white?


They were gathering around this person.



 Coco Martin in the house yo!
Mumsy asked me to take a photo of her with him.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food, 
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.


Victorino's 
11th Jamboree St cor Sct Rallos, Laging Handa, Quezon City
(0917) 833-4148
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment