Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, October 7, 2013

Bizu Patisserie & Bistro, Greenhills Promenade

Above photo taken from Bizu's Facebook page


I have not been fond of Eggs Benedict and wonder why people like it so much.


Now I know it's because I have not tried the best.
Until now.
ღ Eggs Florentine
Eggs Benedict P375 + P55 to make it Florentine (witted spinach)
Forest ham, two free-range poached eggs 
and Hollandaise sauce on a freshly baked English corn muffin. 


You can appreciate the generous quality ingredients used.
It wasn't dry and lacking in taste like one I've tried in a different establishment. 


And since I was already here,

I tried out their Macaron de Paris.
 Espresso con Panna P55


 Caramel with Fleur del Sel P55


Dark Chocolate P55

I liked Dark Chocolate the best, obviously,
but Macaron itself does not make my tail wiggle.


Maybe I haven't tried the best that makes it. Ü


Bizu Patisserie & Bistro
The Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan City
(02) 724-2498
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 7am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 7am - 1am



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment