Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Marufuku Japanese Restaurant, Pasig Ω

Above photo taken from Marufuku's Facebook page.


Darling and I tried Marufuku on April 26, 2013
 


This is sort of a hidden place that you might pass by when you go to UA&P area


 "Hidden place" type gives me the impression that they have the best tasting food.
 Let's see.

Appetizer.
erm..

I was still hung up on Wrong Ramen's Tonkotsu 
so I suggested we order one.
 
Unfortunately, I remembered the wrong name. =(
Tantanmen Soba P450


 And of course, salmon is a must.
Spicy Salmon Maki P300
Had better but not that bad.


Probably because I expected this "hidden place" would serve oh-so good food
that's why my tail didn't wiggle.



 
Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.



Marufuku Japanese Restaurant
Crescent Building 29 San Miguel Ave , Pasig 1605
(02) 570 - 3989
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 2:30 pm, 6pm - 10:30pm

Marufuku Facebok page

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment