Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Thaipan, Tomas Morato Ω

Above photo taken from Thaipan's Facebook page


Sweetie, Bey and I passed by Thaipan on May 1, 2013.




Al fresco area..






We dined in the AC area coz the weather was not so cool.


 On to the food.


I gave Thai milk tea another try.
Thai Milk Tea P95
I still don't like it.


Thai resto calls for Phad Thai.
 Phad Thai P310
It was too dry for me.


Bagoong Rice with Sweet Pork (Khao Khluk Kapi) P310
Shrimp paste fried rice served with sweet pork and green julienne mango


Basil Chicken (Gai Pad Grapow) P270
Stir-fried minced chicken and garlic and long yard beans with basil

 
Garlic Spare Ribs (Moo Krathiem) P289
Stir-fried spare ribs tossed in garlic oil and chips


And for dessert.
 Ta Koh Sakhoo P165

Tapioca pearl steamed cake topped with red rubies


I am fond of Thai food, and this did not meet my expectations.


Taste lies in the mouth of the beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't think that this establishment serves bad food,
their dishes just did not make my tail wiggle.

Thaipan
120 Sct. Dr. Lazcano St. Laging Handa, Quezon City 
(02) 352-4926
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 3pm, 6pm - 11pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment